This course includes modules put together into an easy-to-digest, quick-grab understanding that answers the most common questions and sets a tone for the intensive work that lies ahead in the subsequent modules.Level 1 is to be taken in conjunction with Level 2 and is not available as a separate course for IPHM Certification.
Levels 1, 2, and 3 may be taken as an integrated course for those who wish to become Akashic Records Practitioners. Levels 4 and 5 are designed for those who wish to take sessions and heal others and become Akashic Records Consultants, while Level 6 is an advanced course for those who wish to become Akashic Records Coach.
- What are the Akashic Records?
- What is there in this book of life?
- How can I open my records?
- What is it like to have an Akashic Record Reading?
- Are the Akashic Records really a book in a heavenly library?
- What kind of information be retrieved? Asking the right questions
- When I open my Akashic Records, why do I not receive anything? What are the struggles and blocks for beginners and how to overcome them?
- Are the Akashic Records of Hindu or eastern origin?
- Do the Akashic Records have more than past life information?
- What are the benefits of working with the Akashic Records?
- Balancing the Chakras and activating the Clair senses
- Opening and closing of records and clearing the energy across time, space, and dimensions.
- Practice sessions and much more.
Leave A Comment